Monday 2 February 2009

Being idle


My failure to complete even the most basic tasks is getting more and more noticeable.  I watched neither Office Space nor Bottle Rocket, I'm not even close to finishing Snow Falling on Cedars, and I couldn't give a monkey's about reading any of Winesburg, Ohio.  Instead, I have been focusing a lot of my energy on working out WTF I'm going to do this summer in order to earn some money and not be forced into insanity by working in Welwyn.  It was not particularly difficult to convince the Mim that we should do something international, and we have decided upon Boston as our destination of choice, after a brief dalliance with the thought of going to France, despite the fact that our combined knowledge of French would see us being unable to buy even a loaf of bread.


No comments: