Monday 22 September 2008

Day 4 in NY

Today was good! We met by the Plaza at Central Park, then walked down Madison and Fifth Aves and did some window shopping. We walked around for a couple of hours, then took Alice back to the hostel and saw her off. Ed and I ate lunch at the subway across the street, then walked and shopped some more. He left mid-afternoon, and I came back to the hostel to do some laundry. Once done, I subwayed to 50th & 9th to get some Japanese take-out and took it to Central Park to eat while watching Strangers on a Train. It was a great film, and such a fab way to watch it! They're showing Moonstruck tomorrow, which I might watch also.

The cab ride home was great - the Upper East Side is amazing! It's on my plan for saturday, if only to do some wandering.

No comments: