Tuesday 23 September 2008

Day 4 in SF


Today I woke up early, ate a pancake breakfast and embarked upon an epic shopping trip to buy supplies for the trip. I trekked to REI and got talking to one of the sales guys. He asked me where I was from (something that rarely happened) and said just outside London, because if I say Hertfordshire it is generally met with a blank stare. So then he says he's going to study at a university just outside London, and it turns out he's at Hertfordshire! We agree to add eachother on Facebook so we can meet up when he arrives.


I wasn't able to get a tent in REI but I did buy a ton of other fun things, most of which were mis-priced so I ended up paying less than I had expected. Bonus. I managed to get a tent elsewhere. The rest of the day I relaxed, in preparation for the pub crawl.

No comments: